Luxury Lakeside Hotel in Zell am See - Austria
Bilder & Pläne
A wonderfully private refuge right on the lake shore
This architectural jewel with the highest quality materials and design elements is located in an extremely sought-after location directly on Lake Zell and promises luxury at the highest level. The boutique hotel in the style of a sophisticated private villa has eight guest suites, a first-class restaurant and an exclusive spa area. On top: a private beach with a boathouse and a helicopter landing pad - and that in the middle of THE top holiday destination Zell am See - Kaprun in the Salzburg region.
- Year of construction: Completion of the new building in 2018
- Land area: 4,293 m²
- Usable space: 1,435 m²
- Type of use: Hotel & Restaurant
- Floors: basement, ground floor, top floor (all floors connected by elevator)
- Rooms: 8 guest suites
- Restaurant: 40 seats, bar, 12 seats on the roofed panorama terrace
- Wellness area: sauna, steam bath, infrared loungers, relaxation room with loungers and beds, massage room, shower area, fitness room
- Outside: private beach with boathouse, terrace, helicopter landing pad
- Inventory: Complete equipment and furnishings included in the purchase price
- Equipment: air conditioning, water heat pump (lake water), underfloor heating
Purchase price including full equipment: € 15,995,000 net plus 20% VAT.
+ 3% commission plus 20% VAT.
Best location in THE top holiday destination Zell am See - Kaprun
365 days of vacation a year between glaciers, mountains and lakes. Zell am See - Kaprun is one of the most beautiful and well-known holiday regions in Europe. No wonder, because the best of the Alps comes together here. Lake Zell with its crystal clear water is nestled between a snow-covered glacier, imposing mountain peaks and lush alpine meadows. In summer, the multifaceted landscape inspires with numerous bike and hiking trails, rustic mountain inns and eventful activities on and in the lake. On top of that, the Tauern Spa and the golf club provide even more variety. In winter the region becomes a hotspot for skiers, snowboarders, freeriders and winter lovers. Extensive and ideally groomed slopes as well as deep snow slopes for professionals and action-packed fun parks make winter sports enthusiasts' hearts beat faster all over the world.
More information and property viewing
Request the synopsis with all the details and let yourself be inspired by this exceptionally exclusive concept. Carina Hacksteiner is at your disposal for any further information and viewing appointments at any time!
Phone number: +43 (0)664 619 08 12
Our work is free of charge in advance and free of prior charges. If a legally binding purchase contract is concluded, we will receive the standard 3% agency commission plus 20% VAT. Changes and errors excepted.